Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPPM, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician billing and consulting service in the Chicago area.
- Lynn has over 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice including Practice Administrator, Billing Manager, and Director of Operations.
- Lynn's experience is primarily in the specialties of Orthopedics, Rheumatology, and Hematology/Oncology.
- She has been a speaker for many conferences, including the AAPC National Conferences and Workshops, Community Colleges, audio conferences, and Local Chapters.
- Lynn became a CPC in 1993, a Certified Instructor in 2002, and a Certified Orthopedic Surgery Coder in 2009.
- She is the founder of the first local Chapter of the AAPC in Chicago, which is now 16 years old, and a former member of the AAPC National Advisory Board as well as other Committees for the AAPC.