ICD-10-CM Changes for 2019
Live Webinar | Lynn Anderanin | From: Sep 26, 2018 - To: Dec 31, 2018
There are annual changes to the ICD-10-CM manual that go into effect on October 1st. This webinar will review the additions, revisions, and deletions that will occur and explain how to apply these change to the diagnoses coding in your office. All of major changes will be reviewed so that attendees have the most updated information in ICD-10-CM coding.
This webinar will discuss the highlights of the coding changes to ICD-10-CM for 2019. Attendees will be able to apply the information shared to their coding avoiding claims errors and delay in reimbursement.
1. Understanding codes that were valid, but are now parent codes
2. New category of codes for benign and malignant cancers
3. Revisions to diagnosis coding for postpocedural cardiogenic shock
4. Changes to coding appendicitis
5. Assigning new codes for multiple multiple fetus pregnancies
6. Encounter and screening codes for behavioral health
7. Expansion of diagnoses codes for myalgia
Who should attend?
Physicians, auditors, coders, billers, medical assistants, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses